• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

" For Sale" '79 Eluder w/ 175 'Rude

groundloop

I really hate to do it, but the time has come for me to sell my '79 Eluder which has been rebuilt as documented on this site. She has had everything structural replaced - transom, stringers, deck, etc. It's been totally rewired. I really liked the look of the factory gelcoat so left that alone. She's lived in the garage since the rebuild.

Engine is a nice running '93 Evinrude 175. It's stock with the exception of Ficht reed cages and Carson composite reeds, and the top water inlet hole was filled. Compression is 103, 103, 105, 105, 102, 98. It has a 4 Blade Renegade 23" pitch prop, top speed is between 55 and 60 (to keep the family happy I had to set it up to pull tubes, skiers, wakeboards, etc.). I'm sure she's got a bit more speed if someone took the time to work on the setup. Engine is mounted on a 6 inch manual jackplate.

She has No-Feedback steering, billet shifter, Hot-Foot throttle, on-steering-wheel trim control. All gauges were replaced.

Also included is a custom cover.

She can be viewed at my house in northeast Alabama (Cedar Bluff).

email me at stylemismatch at yahoo dot com if interested.

$5500

Ejur8wr.jpg

7UQfjJR.jpg

9rpzhh0.jpg

Dc0ZGuN.jpg

hbWnngc.jpg

nx8JprD.jpg

IalTiaC.jpg

qelGEUa.jpg

MFOOM9A.jpg

UvqqY11.jpg

Last edited:
I remember your restoration thread- job well done, boat looks great and awesome color combo identical to my old Eluder, but yours has metal flake in both colors, so even better.

Price very reasonably, good deal for someone, good luck with the sale.

I remember your restoration thread- job well done, boat looks great and awesome color combo identical to my old Eluder, but yours has metal flake in both colors, so even better.

Price very reasonably, good deal for someone, good luck with the sale.

With very mixed emotions she's been sold.

I'm happy that her new owner knows what he's doing, I was about to talk to him about driving a boat at somewhat high speeds when he mentioned he'd previously owned two different Hydrostreams - I guess I'd have embarrassed myself trying to give him any advice on driving.

With very mixed emotions she's been sold.

I'm happy that her new owner knows what he's doing, I was about to talk to him about driving a boat at somewhat high speeds when he mentioned he'd previously owned two different Hydrostreams - I guess I'd have embarrassed myself trying to give him any advice on driving.
I still have her, not as fast as my Ventura but rides alot better.

Attachments

• KIMG1946.JPG
    KIMG1946.JPG
    747.7 KB · Views: 8
Back