• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

82 Enforcer Project For Sale

Old Hickory

It's been nine years since I posted and sadly, I haven't completed my resto/rebuild. Some of you who have been here a long time may remember that my father-in-law was helping with the build. He died a couple of years after we started, and the build was put on hold. I have not had the heart to restart or sell until now. My wife and I have decided to turn our attention to the Crownline, which is need of re-power, floor and stringer repair. We have a lot of memories with the crownie and wish to hang on to it. The Enforcer has to go because I don't need two project boats now. I can't tell you how many times I have pulled up this site over the years but couldn't bring myself to place an add here. My Blog has been taken down here, and I don't see any of the others, but a quick search will bring up my posts on the progress I made when I quit. It's right where I left it. I did save the blog to my personal site and it can be found on my DIYBoatrepair blog in my tag line below.

Coosa transom needs to be glassed and the stringers replaced. The deck and hull are solid. I had planned to rig a transom extension with twin OB's; but she can easily accommodate in-board power at this early stage. The Enforcer still has a Florida title, I was going to make the change to Tennessee after I finished; best laid plans I guess. I purchased the boat at the Checkmate factory, she was there for a rebuild, but the owner decided to sell instead. Feel free to ask any questions. Thanks for looking; all that being said, $1500 OBO. She's gotta go.

IMG_8271.jpg
IMG_8272.jpg
IMG_8273.jpg
IMG_8274.jpg
IMG_8276.jpg
IMG_8278.jpg
IMG_8279.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SCT
Back