• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

87 STARFLIGHT INTERIOR

BTJJ219

COULD SOMEONE PLEASE HELP WITH SOME INTERIOR PICS. I BOUGHT THE BOAT WITH A MISSING INTERIOR AND WOULD LIKE TO RESTORE IT BACK TO CLOSE TO ORIGINAL.I HAVE SOMEONE TO DO THE VINYL I JUST NEED TO SEE WHAT IT LOOS LIKE THANKS BUTCH

Theres a couple of shots of my interior I did last spring.Did something a little different I built up the backs about 12in to make racing buckets. All in all I think they turned out nice.I picked up Real boating vinyl, rubber backed and stretches in both dirctions at best choice fabrics.com at 11.95 a yard.good luck

Heres a suggestion to do with any left over materials.I made this up because the wife was always sitting on towls and blankets to drive. But I find myself using it when I pull the neices tubing and it makes a great cushion for leaning on in the back or the wind sheild.

Mvc-010s.png

Heres a suggestion to do with any left over materials.I made this up because the wife was always sitting on towls and blankets to drive. But I find myself using it when I pull the neices tubing and it makes a great cushion for leaning on in the back or the wind sheild.

Mvc-010s.png

Any pictures of your interior?

Back