• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

'88 Spectra 171 Ladder

Dsmith8504

My '88 Spectra ladder has found it's way to the bottom of lake Erie...after a few years of trying to design my own to fit and trying to make other parts work they too eventually were eaten my Lake Erie. Looking to replace with original equipment if anyone can send me in the right direction! Thank you.

Checkmate can't help you now, but you could likely buy the tubing and steps to build one yourself from the marine suppliers or get a metal fab shop to do it for you in S.S. or aluminum. You would have to sketch it with measurements, but that's about the only way at this point.

Back