• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

92' Enforcer 230

92Enforcer

I recently purchased a 1992 Enforcer 230 with a Mercury 200 Black Max O/B. I do know that if it came from the factory with a single O/B, then it was specialty ordered because they came with twin O/B, not singles. However, I cant find any information online about the 92' models and there are no pictures of a 92' 230 with an O/B, that i can find. Other than the little-to-no information i got from the previous owner, i know nothing about these models. I am trying to see if anyone has any information regarding production numbers for that year, a 92' brochure, or anything that might help me. ANY information is extremely helpful, thank you in advance!!

I have never seen any data that indicated that model was a twin OB boat. Not the most common Checkmate and most or all the OB versions I m aware of were singles

I have never seen any data that indicated that model was a twin OB boat. Not the most common Checkmate and most or all the OB versions I m aware of were singles
Someone on a different forum mentioned they had seen one with twins but wasn’t sure if it came factory like that. Do you have any information about the OB versions? I can’t find anything online.

Back