• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

April 2021's Boat of the Month Vote!

April 2021's Boat of the Month Vote!

• I vote for "Coop's" Starflite!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I vote for "Jupiter Pulsare's" 2800 with twin OB's!

• I vote for "Ryan’s" 1973 MX-15!

• I vote for "flyby knight's" Convincor!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
It's time for April 2021's Boat of the Month contest.

Here is your chance to get your boat out gracing our front page! :)

Here's how this deal works for those of you who don't know...

Here are the rules! Please read them before voting!

1) To be eligible to vote in this poll or any poll, you must be a registered member.

2) NO voting for your own boat!

3) No relatives or family members voting for your boat either. IF multiple voters are found with the same I.P. addresses voting for the same entry, we will view this as suspicious and we will investigate. If irregularities are found, the entry in question will be dealt with appropriately.

4) One member, one household, one vote! You are only supposed to have one account. If you have multiple accounts, contact me and I will merge the accounts into one with combined posts etc. Given that you're not supposed to have multiple accounts it stands to reason, you shouldn't be using multiple accounts to cast more than one vote. Again, if this is discovered, we will deal with it as fairly as possible. However, if an owner is found to be stuffing the ballet box so to speak, or breaking the rules, the most likely result will be disqualification from the poll. Claiming your two year old voted or the family dog has an account and voted won't wash!

5) All votes will be public. So names will appear beside the voting option similar to how they appear for the nominations.

Let's remember folks, this is supposed to be a fun little feature people. Let's not take it too seriously. Let's keep some perspective and have some fun.

Pics up for consideration are posted below.

Entrant #3, "40Coupe's" Convincor! :surf:

full

Back