• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Boat Parking

undecided

Hey All!

In this video, where you see the Black Car Trailer is where I rent a spot that I keep my CM when not in the water. My storage guy wanted my boat early this year for storage, so I pulled it out of this exact spot like 24hour before this happend!! I guess going to church on sundays pays off!!!:thumb:

Pay particular attention to fence behind the trailer, this guy took out like 6 fence posts.

https://youtu.be/IdtQLtuHZwI

Possible conclusive proof that crack is nearly everywhere? Sure glad that there wasn't a Checkmate involved.

How does something like that happen?

Got a little more info yesterday. The kid was younger and he was detailing out the floor by the passengers seat. SO he was leaning over the shifter and the passengers seat. He knocked the shifter into drive, when he finally figured out the vehicle was moving, he looked up and saw that fifth wheel lock headed straight for his face. So he swung his back down and took it. No damage to person, but that 5th wheel pushed through the windshield and dented the roof frame.

:brickwall::brickwall::brickwall::brickwall:

Interesting to watch the video several times through. Kind of looks staged. For me, it falls into an approach, contact, added power, and a follow through. I don't see brake lights. It does look like someone is behind the wheel with both arms braced forward against the wheel. Interesting that it occurs directly in front of a recording device. Might be an all wheel drive vehicle.

Interesting to watch the video several times through. Kind of looks staged. For me, it falls into an approach, contact, added power, and a follow through. I don't see brake lights. It does look like someone is behind the wheel with both arms braced forward against the wheel. Interesting that it occurs directly in front of a recording device. Might be an all wheel drive vehicle.

I dont of anyone who would do this on purpose. The reason the camera is there is that it is a security camera that records 24 hours a day, hence the reason I park my boat there.
Unless they were trying to pull an insurance job, but thats not the way. I did find out that it was a young kid (17).

Glad your boat not there...that would have been a mess.
I bet that kid felt like crap. You know his work buddies will never let him forget that.
Back in the day there weren't all these cameras and a guy could cover up his mistakes easier.
Wonder what his excuse would have been without witnesses?

Back