• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Calling all Checkmates

Garret

We will be going out on the Detroit River this Saturday . Dunbar & a country concert in front of Elizabeth Park . We put in at Ecorse Municipal ramp , just north of Wyandotte/Ecorse border on Jefferson . Great ramp , great manager (Wayne) , great price . $10 . We are thinking we will be down there at 9am to put in . Should be a great day. :popcorn:

To bad, I'm working Saturday. I'll be trailering down to Sandusky and running the islands on Friday. Not sure about the weather on Sunday. Have Fun Saturday!:thumb:

Sounds like a nice trip Garret. Is it the hoedown this weekend ? Have a great trip Merc245 . We will catch you on another trip over to the islands. Get some pics !

A few weeks ago I went to Wyandotte's ramp and they wanted $10.00 plus $1.00 a foot after 20 feet. $14.00 total. I told them, their crazy turned around and got the hell out

No , hoedown is over , it's a concert that Wayne county puts on in elizabeth park . Should be coo.

Wayne and his wife run the Ecorse ramp they are great . $ 10 , the more of us that use the Ecorse ramp the better it will get . The ramp itself is brand new concrete 50' and not steep at all.

I will be in St. Clair for riverfest and the races this weekend. Not taking the boat however. Look me up if anybody is around. Father in law is having a party for it.

Back