• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Cant open Thumbnail pics?

mh2508

For some reason I cant open the Attached Thumbnail Pics. It pulls up the black box and acts like it is going to open but never does. I used to be able to open them all the time but cant now????

Same problem here. It's a IE problem. You can try going to your browsers tool tab and click on the Compatibility Setting and add this site. That fixed it for me temporarily when it quit again I removed this site from that tab and added it again and it was fixed for a day. I gave up on looking at them the normal way, now I just rt click the pic and click open in new tab to view.

now I just rt click the pic and click open in new tab to view.[/QUOTE]

That works I can live with that!

Back