• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Changing the 2400?

Looks like they will copy the brx mold from the windshield back. The windshield and center of gravity is moved forward compared to the older boats. That would give the new long deck a bit more room, but slow the hull down a little. That was only a small part of me wanting my 2400 built with the old bowrider deck.....I love that long deck look!

Last edited:
Helmich and I got to see the plug when we were at the factory last summer. The liner looks pretty nice. Be a pretty cool boat if the motor was on the other side of the transom...... :poke:

I am sure the space will be filled in. Think about the next thing....door to the "play pen" or just a hole. Then the pen will probably be old school built in side.

Helmich and I got to see the plug when we were at the factory last summer. The liner looks pretty nice. Be a pretty cool boat if the motor was on the other side of the transom...... :poke:

Lets see, being able to hammer down
all weekend on a tank of fuel......or not :confused:
Depends on what your into I guess.
The debate continues ......……

I think with the direction checkmate is going, with Hustler as owner that checkmate will do the smaller outboard boats, and the bigger I/O boats are for Hustler. That would be the smartest thing to do if i had both companys.

Reactions: jjg
Back