• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Check Sightings-Delaware-5/3/15

sim

Wife and I ran out for a couple hours out of Burlington today.
Ran into one of the usual suspects....and family....
1F6C2784-3ACC-455C-A21A-B4603333D94F_zpstapuivmg.jpg
320BDFDB-2938-424D-A2D6-3DAB292B22B8_zpsupozmdpu.jpg
And a guy we've never seen before running a boat he restored this past season.
F4620041-B831-41BC-806A-7B4FD9FF1A34_zpsx3mqb7vq.jpg
Jake. Hope to see more. Everybody was based out of Burlington today. But staggered. Only ran into each other by mistake.
C5485CF9-01E4-4E42-8EB4-B1A9A35B9855_zpscieegaq3.jpg
Here's to summer!
BTW- Gorgeous! Hit 83 degrees and sunny today. Felt even warmer.

BOTM

That first shot of Chuck and fam I'm gonna put in for BOTM next month.:rof:
I'm not kidding. It really was a cute shot. We probably should have joined them for lunch.

We went out of Donaldson Park this afternoon for 2 hours.
Was busy building my new outdoor bar in the morning before my daughters lacrosse practice. Then picked her up and on the water by 3:30. Home by 6.

Low tide didn't help the odor in the area. :shakehead: We were all put off running that river too often this season which kind of sucks after I paid for the year in the hope to save $$ on towing longer distances every weekend, but we'll see.

Made it out to the bay for some fresh sea air.

My little dude couldn't wait to get out all morning....
F009A887-9798-4C60-A92C-283557CCCE04_zpsh7gohszk.jpg

3188BA8F-6C6C-44E4-9191-C626B1ADC958_zpsfn8yykys.jpg

Cheesy cracker crumbs everywhere
FBB89858-34ED-4E2D-9255-733F2E569D90_zpsc0rw8rjw.jpg

Liddle woosta!
685CD446-430E-43C6-9420-EDE6400C5B08_zpseriuew1j.jpg

That first shot of Chuck and fam I'm gonna put in for BOTM next month.:rof:
I'm not kidding. It really was a cute shot. We probably should have joined them for lunch.
Hey Sim. Great pics:thumb: You're like a viper with that camera. I didn't get a chance to get a good shot of you. Would have liked to do some cruising with you but the kids were starving and I was thirsty...

It was nice eating lunch on the deck at High Tides. I got lucky getting a dock spot. Next time we will definitely spend some time hanging out.

Hey Sim. Great pics:thumb: You're like a viper with that camera. I didn't get a chance to get a good shot of you. Would have liked to do some cruising with you but the kids were starving and I was thirsty...

It was nice eating lunch on the deck at High Tides. I got lucky getting a dock spot. Next time we will definitely spend
some time hanging out.
No doubt we shall. Wife and I had been up up Neshamanie (is that right?) right before we ran into you guys and
debated docking in for munchies. Had we not already made that decision to not go before we met you guys back in
the main Delaware I'm sure we could have easily been talked into it.
Except for the fact that we didn't want to cruise in and out of there 20 minutes again each way.
(Long, sucky "no wake" zone). Restaurant looks really nice. Must have cost a fortune to build, especially so fast.
They need more dock.
Maybe next weekend. Or the next. It was nice running into you guys.

Back