• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate boat specs

Now i know that i can put the senator in a 20ft container. On paper.
I did several times calculate it but was not sure.

Thanks for posting!

I have problems getting 2000 BRX in a container without turning it on a 40 degree angle. Getting through the doors is the problem. They are smaller than the container. got the measurements at CHK.

I have problems getting 2000 BRX in a container without turning it on a 40 degree angle. Getting through the doors is the problem. They are smaller than the container. got the measurements at CHK.

Can you post a picture from how Checkmate stows a boat in the container? If iTS going overseas?

That can't be right. It says my boat isnt supposed to have a 250 HP motor on the back. Is it 125 HP per stroke I'm allowed :)?

It says the 2800sx weighs 3000 lbs and my 281 and the 2800obx weigh in at 4300. Did the sx come with no cabin interior. Just cant see where they shave 1300lbs. Either that or it isn't accurate.

Back