• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Clothings / Accessories

92Enforcer

I have been searching for any site that sells any checkmate clothing, hats, stickers, etc. I can’t find a single one. Not looking for anything outrageous, a couple shirts and hats.
Does anyone have a site they use or any idea on where to purchase? Thank you for any help!

Checkmate used to sell stuff. I thought the new owners facebook page made it look like they sold Checkmate clothes rather than boats. Did you check?

Checkmate used to sell stuff. I thought the new owners facebook page made it look like they sold Checkmate clothes rather than boats. Did you check?
I’ve checked both their Facebook and respected websites. Official checkmate store is shutdown, another site that sold official gear is shutdown and for sale. I can’t find anywhere that has vintage or new stuff.
I think because of whatever legal trouble checkmate is in, they’ve shut everything down.

i know a person that can embroider the previous logo with the name on shirts and hats

Attachments

• DF8658F3-1C53-4C44-A249-CDC10B4B8B6B.png
    DF8658F3-1C53-4C44-A249-CDC10B4B8B6B.png
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
Understood. I have 7 shirts, 4 hats, 3 flags, 2 coolers, multiple thermal cups, etc and a banner. Yes the official stuff was nice.

Understood. I have 7 shirts, 4 hats, 3 flags, 2 coolers, multiple thermal cups, etc and a banner. Yes the official stuff was nice.
You want to sell 7 shirts, 4 hats, 3 flags, 2 coolers, multiple thermal cups, etc and a banner? Ha!
Sucks I missed out on official gear…hopefully Checkmate will figure everything out and they can get back to how they used to be.

Back