• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Community Forums 15th Anniversary!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note, September 17, 2017 marks the 15th Anniversary of the launching of Checkmate-Boats.com.

It was on the September 17th, way back in 2002 that we launched the website and forums.

Thanks to everyone for your support and participation over these many years! :cheers:

-Chris

Thank you Chris

Thank you Chris my Dear Friend for this forum and for all you do for all of us. Sincerely Sammie from Action Marine

Wow, fifteen years! This site has been a wonderful place for me to relax and dream of boats. Thanks Chris for running this wonderful escape.

Sweet! Although this site costed me $7,500....I wonder what the next fifteen years will cost me. Gulp!
Anyway, thanks for all your devotion through the years.

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick note, September 17, 2017 marks the 15th Anniversary of the launching of Checkmate-Boats.com.

It was on the September 17th, way back in 2002 that we launched the website and forums.

Thanks to everyone for your support and participation over these many years! :cheers:

-Chris

hi every one
it great to be back, its been a very long time that I have been here after I lost my mx 17 , and that's why I have been gone, that lost affected me, now very soon I will be towing my mate to the factory for work that's needs to be done right on my 1984 checkmate enchanter trying to replace what I have lost.

Last edited:
Wow, 16 years already!! And i joined in 2003 so almost 15 years for me!! Lol i didn't have my Enchanter yet, i was looking at a Predictor at the time i joined and was asking questions. Luckily that was a bad deal and shortly after i found the Enchanter i wanted!!

Congrats on the Anniversary everyone...I never imagined I'd be a member of an "online community", but I'm now a member of several of them. Checkmates, Skidoos, boats, sleds...it's all good.

Here's to many more! :cheers:

Crazy how fast time goes. Maybe it’s because of all the hours I spend on here! Lol
Thanks to all those who keep this site up and running.

Thanks for all your hard work in keeping the site alive. I'm sure it feels like you're unappreciated but that's not the case!:cheers:

Back