• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Checkmate Forum Shirts

Rob B

Staff member
The 10th anniversary of the forum is coming up in September of this year. So we were kicking around some ideas to celebrate this milestone and wondered if there's any interest in some T-shirts. If there is interest what are three good boats for the illustration. We came up with the 2100, 253 and a jetmate on the back, on the front will be the forum logo. All opinions and ideas are welcome!

T-Shirts sound great! I'll take a couple.

I agree on those three boats, pretty representative of the decades and models of boats CMate has built since 1963 if we can show only three. Since the 253 is a long deck, then I'd recommend the 2100 be a BR?

Im down for some shirts.

Three boats with a well known graphic/color combo on the side of each will work.

I would take a few shirts as well...

Could you post up a few design ideas, like we did for the Chesapeake Bash shirts, and we could vote on them? I think keeping the shirt simple, to a degree, looks a little better. I will not jump to any conclusions or prejudgments since I haven't seen the shirts yet, but three boats sounds busy to me.

Whoever is arranging it, if you need any help, PM me.

Chris is in touch with the company that will make the shirts. So he will get some samples and show on here. We'll also take a vote on the shirts as well.

This sounds great. I do agree that the 2100 be a BR and can see three boats arranged in a triangle or in a line top to bottom (like they are running together) on the back not being too busy. Cant wait to see the samples.

What sizes are going to be available? Any chance you'd consider youth sizes? My kids always want to rock the checkmate swag, hey dad where is my checkmate shirt is what my 3 year old says almost every morning, lol, put me down for 2-5 depending on sizes available

What sizes are going to be available? Any chance you'd consider youth sizes? My kids always want to rock the checkmate swag, hey dad where is my checkmate shirt is what my 3 year old says almost every morning, lol, put me down for 2-5 depending on sizes available

Absolutely!! We'll make sure the kids will get shirts as well. :thumb:

Also wanted to let everyone know that I'll handle all the shipping in the US and Chris will take care of Canada. :thumb: That will keep the shipping costs/logistics down if Chris had to ship all the shirts from Canada.

Reactions: JW
Definitely will want a couple --- can't wait to see the design ideas --- I'm not a supporting member so I hope I can vote :)

Anasquawm.jpg

dont take this the wrong way, but is there a way you could do more than one design? i would love a shirt with just that new 43 on it....or maybe just a 253/259/300/303/330 and of course the checkmate logo on the front or something like that. just thinking outloud i guess

Back