• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Convincor paint schemes????

My 1999 Convincor busted a hole in a piston on the last outing. The boat is out for the winter and I have pulled the engine. I stripped all the interior out as well for a good cleaning. I am considering a new paint job while the boat is apart. The hull is currently white with the red/white checkerboard on the rear of it. I think it is kind of dated and want something a little more modern that is not too elaborate (I will be painting it myself). I want to be able to keep the interior, it has red/black checkers on the hatch cover and also r/black checkers on the deck. It looks very similar to the ZT posted here. Anyone have some pics of simple but tasteful convincor paint schemes???

Attachments

• ZT260B.jpg
    ZT260B.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 11
I stole these pics from the boat of the month thread,this is what I am looking for.....beautiful boats!

Attachments

• twin.jpg
    twin.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Sweetaddiction.jpg
    Sweetaddiction.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 22
you might consider a wrap vs paint....allows you to change your mind and graphics after a few years without the expense of a re-paint. unless you have a paint shop and the ability would also be cheaper, feel free to call me and discus if you wish, 540-786-8111, Rob

you might consider a wrap vs paint....allows you to change your mind and graphics after a few years without the expense of a re-paint. unless you have a paint shop and the ability would also be cheaper, feel free to call me and discus if you wish, 540-786-8111, Rob

Rob,
Fredericksburg is not that far....do you do wraps?

Back