• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Delaware River Friends

ChuckB

I was on the river this past Friday and Saturday and met up with some great guys from Scream and Fly. On Saturday we spent some time at the Bordentown sand bar. SIM also stopped by but was having some trim issues and I hope he was able to pull it out without bottoming out...

On Sat evening I wanted to give a big thanks to Jersey Chris for inviting us to dinner at Curtains Marina with the large *ss boats that were docked and cooking food on several boats. Great bunch of people:thumb:

A few photos from the day.

scream%20n%20fly%20boat_zpsw7qrpmmv.jpg

Jim%20Talon_zpsyxnvhzgj.jpg

20150919_135549_zpsw7o3b8yn.jpg

Pope Wants a Ride in my Chuckmate

Finally put the sticker on this evening. Thanks Keith:D It's officially the Chuckmate:bigthumb:

I'm looking forward to catching up with SIM and Knarloid tomorrow at 11ish on the Delaware at Curtin's then heading down to Philly to give the Pope a ride:cheers:
20150925_183812_zpszmjidmf4.jpg

20150925_190530_zpsyo05ca9s.jpg

Love the sticker.
Makes me think of maybe getting a "Simmate".
Sounds too much like Primate.:rof:

WooHoo! We're off to see the Pontiff!

Maybe "ConSIMmate":eek:

I like it. What's wrong with me that I missed that one myself?
Oh yeah. I've gotten old. Freaking OLD.
How did that happen?
SIMple.
Not with a bang but a whimper.
However... We're off to see the Pontiff. The wonderful Pontiff of Rome.

Hang on hang on....we're going to see the fans of a guy in a dress?
I didn't see anything about that guy Jenner visiting Phillie!!

Back