• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

FOR SALE 08 INVENTORY

Roberts Marine

All 08 Checkmates we have in stock must go. I will sell them for what ever I owe the bank. Boats are all listed on the Supporting Vendors page, or visit our web page at sterndrivesrus.com
Bob

I have a ZT 230 the only bow rider I have in stock at the moment. I am getting a 2003 2100 closed deck with a 250 Pro XD Merc in as a trade in a week.
Bob

what do you want out of the mustang and what do you want out of the boat. you might be in my driving distance i have a zt 230 also

hm and i like mustangs if you didnt catch it by the name

what do you want out of the mustang and what do you want out of the boat. you might be in my driving distance i have a zt 230 also

hm and i like mustangs if you didnt catch it by the name

Well, i really never thought much about selling the Mustang. It's an exceptional car, having not been abused by some young punk. It has all the proper 92 cobra parts (suspension, brakes, 5 lugs, rear disc, wing/spiler etc.) as well as an Andy Jensen 347ci with working ac and cruise. The only big problem is the highly worked A4od trans has a slipping overdrive. The local trans shop beleives it's just a solenoid.

I'd need somewhere close to $10k for the Mustang and I have high $9's into the Persuader. Is your ZT an open bow?

i used to play with the 5 speeds alot and i never could keep the transmisions in when i would take my car to the track. still own the first 5.0 i bought.

Back to boats for a second. I am in the process of trading this ZT 230 to another dealer for two outboard boats. I will be getting a 2100BR with out an engine, and a 1850BR with a 115 Opti.
Bob

Back to boats for a second. I am in the process of trading this ZT 230 to another dealer for two outboard boats. I will be getting a 2100BR with out an engine, and a 1850BR with a 115 Opti.
Bob

Give me details on the 21br and pix. However, it would need to have substancially more room that the 20' Persuader i'm running now.

It is a 2100 BR so it has more room than a sterndrive boat. I am getting it without an engine because it only has a 200 on it, so I can rig it anyway you like. It is the clasic white boat with red and black stripes. If you would be interested in the ZT 230BR or this 2100 BR with the 200 still on it I would need to know by the end of this week before the deal goes through.
Bob

Truth be told, i'm not in the position to buy a new boat right now, so the ZT appears to be out. The 21br would only be a small step-up in size. I would like to see pix anyway.

I am trading off this ZT230 to another dealer in exchange for 2 open bow Pulsares. A 2100 and a 1850. The 1850 has a 115 Opti. The 2100 can be rigged anyway you like.
Bob

2400 Pulsare Sold

I sold the 2400 Pulsare and took in a '96 2100 Pulsare closed deck with a '97 225 Pro Max Merc and trailer. asking 13,900
Bob

Back