• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Happy 9th Birthday Checkmate Forums!

Chris

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Gang,

Today, September 17, 2011 marks nine years since the forum officially opened it's doors.

It was on this day, way back on September 17, 2002 that we first kicked open the doors on the Checkmate forums.

A number of years ago I did up a little bio and background on the start of the forums that's in the wiki. Just in case you've never stumbled on it here's a link. :)

http://checkmate-boats.com/wiki/index.php?title=Community_Forums_Background_&_History

I'd like to thank everyone who has contributed to the forums over these many years, we couldn't have done it without all of you.

Here's looking forward to year #10. :cheers:

-Chris

No, thank you Chris! Other than buying my '86 Enchanter, finding this site and becoming a supporting member, was the second best thing! Where else can you trust info, horse trade, etc, on this little black box? Except on this site! I have followed advice, gotten connections and traded parts with other members and had complete trust in them! With this site, and the written word, I feel like I know you all personally! When a member hurts, we all hurt. When a member shares their joy, we all feel it! I thought I was disfunctional 'til I found this site! I finally found somewhere I fit in! Love ya man!

Thanks Guys. :)

Truthfully, without you guys posting and helping out all your fellow members, the site would be nothing.

So you guys make it what it is. :thumb:

-Chris

I've been guilty of posting while on my boat!!

Thanks Chris for making and keeping the site going. We would all be homeless without you!!

:bigthumb:
main.php

Thank You Chris

Thank You My Dear Friend Chris for Your Friendship and for this Great Checkmate Site. With all Your Hard Work over the Years You have Brought Together so Many Great Checkmate Members that have Become Friends from all over the World and That have Helped Each Other every day Improve There Checkmate Proformace and Enjoyment out of there Checkmate Boats. This is The Best Hi-Performance Site on The Web, Where So Many Members have So Much in Common and Help Each Other. Your Friend Always, Best Wishes To You Chris and All The Great Checkmate Members Here on Your Checkmate Site. Sammie-Action Marine

Thank You My Dear Friend Chris for Your Friendship and for this Great Checkmate Site. With all Your Hard Work over the Years You have Brought Together so Many Great Checkmate Members that have Become Friends from all over the World and That have Helped Each Other every day Improve There Checkmate Proformace and Enjoyment out of there Checkmate Boats. This is The Best Hi-Performance Site on The Web, Where So Many Members have So Much in Common and Help Each Other. Your Friend Always, Best Wishes To You Chris and All The Great Checkmate Members Here on Your Checkmate Site. Sammie-Action Marine
Thanks for your kind words as always Sammie.

You summed things up about our member base so nicely. You're right, we're very lucky as we've got a great bunch here. And that's what makes our forums what they are. :thumb:

-Chris

Back