• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hi Guys!!

JUPITER PULSARE

Just wanted to stop in and say hi! It's been a while. Let me bring you up to date. I took a hiatus from the working world on January 12th, 2021. I spent the next 9 months doing various things; beginning with nursing my elderly father back to health after being in the hospital. I also had a lot of fun! We spent a few weeks at our house in Costa Rica, traveled to Maryland and VA to visit my wife's side of the family a couple of times, did a cross country road trip from Maryland back to Florida and visited some great Civil War history sites. I spent two weeks in Teton Valley Idaho to explore Yellowstone Park by ATV and Side X Sides visiting numerous waterfalls and mountains and we even spent some time in the Florida Keys doing some great boating! I did a lot of paddle boarding and boating around our Jupiter area also! When I finally decided to go back to work, I made the decision to never get back into the car business. The hours, pressure and grind was enough for one life time. I was fortunate enough to land a position as General Sales Manager/General Manager at a Grady-White and Robalo boat dealership. We also just became a dealer for Shearwater/Blackwater high performance fishing boats. I have been enjoying my new job and being around nice boats all day certainly has it's advantages! I also made an attempt to contact Caldwell Marine about becoming a stocking Checkmate Dealer. Unfortunately, there has been no response. I would hate to think that the brand we all love is coming to an end..again. I hope they get their act together and start building boats again. The products that were being built showed promise and quality...

Attachments

• boat life.jpg
    boat life.jpg
    844.4 KB · Views: 4
Back