• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hull GRAPHICS

C_H_E_C_K_M_A_T_E

Looking to give my boat a new look with graphics... maybe some sort of checkered flag design. Anyone know of a website that I could go to to browse graphics and/or have something done??

I'm not sure of a specific website but Mac the Knife in Glens Falls is really creative and I'm sure you could work with him to come up with something that stands out.

Used to get a lot of my racecar wraps from RacingGraphics.com. Now I got a buddy with a printer so I find what I like and he can print for me.

Back