• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Hydromotive 25P QIV RH for sale. $350 plus shipping.

RGPIII

25P hydromotive has been blue printed and balanced paperwork included. Along with factory paperwork as well. Diffuser ring still intact
No damage almost perfect condition. Includes castle washer needed for solid hub for Bravo 1 drive

56AFF10E-786A-45FC-BB1B-5D9DB589F739_zpscwo575ox.jpg

318967D5-421F-4CF0-923A-E82B51D11A4D_zpslprzgmo5.jpg

071E43DC-CA89-4AA5-A101-18236FC822FD_zpsukirlxch.jpg

What are the differences between that & a bravo or rev4 design? By the clever looking design of the blades I would guess it's more of a stern lifter?

What are the differences between that & a bravo or rev4 design? By the clever looking design of the blades I would guess it's more of a stern lifter?

I actually ran all three of the mentioned props on my 270. The hydromotive was by far the one with the most stern lift. I would have needed more power for it to work. It was harder to spin than the 26P bravo. That thing had some bite! The Rev4 didn't like trim at all, wanted to porpoise when trimmed up.

I actually ran all three of the mentioned props on my 270. The hydromotive was by far the one with the most stern lift. I would have needed more power for it to work. It was harder to spin than the 26P bravo. That thing had some bite! The Rev4 didn't like trim at all, wanted to porpoise when trimmed up.

I ran a Rev 4 on my 253 for a day. Did get good mph but lifted stern hard, didn't carry bow, and bow steered like a mofo when crossing wakes. It was dangerous.

Hey Rob. If it's not sold yet, I will buy it and we can make the exchange during the Chesapeake Bash:cheers: It looks like the blades have some good meat on them which would hopefully keep me from breaking it:banana:

Hey Rob. If it's not sold yet, I will buy it and we can make the exchange during the Chesapeake Bash:cheers: It looks like the blades have some good meat on them which would hopefully keep me from breaking it:banana:

Sounds good Chuck i'll bring it with me.

We have found out the shaft on the 400's is the larger 1 1/4 not the same as the bravo 1 1 inch shaft. This prop is still for sale.

Back