• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

I don't know what to say....

Love the color of his boat!
I do like how there is a built in step to get into the bow.
https://youtu.be/p9PknKCMy-4?t=3

I'm so paranoid about driving my boat onto the trailer though, that I always hand crank it on.
I probably look like a true beginner loading it.

People can laugh all they want. I don't drive on either. I crank it on also!

We can laugh when they miss the center of the trailer and tear up the gel coat. There are some people that can drive on without a problem but I prefer to take the safer way.

I didn't see a transom tie down anywhere. Looks like a big scrape down on the keel under the bow. Might have had better luck backing her on...

I like the product they are promoting. I think the intent was to show that even when you do it wrong, the bumpers will do most of the work to get you straight on? If I can find a local supplier and the price is right I'm buying.

I drive on and I'm far from talented enough to hit it dead centre perfect every time, but I'm always pretty close and the bunk trailer solves the rest. I find the most important part is putting the trailer in the water just deep enough. The guys who have to deal with river current while loading are the ones who impress me.

I like the product they are promoting. I think the intent was to show that even when you do it wrong, the bumpers will do most of the work to get you straight on? If I can find a local supplier and the price is right I'm buying.

I drive on and I'm far from talented enough to hit it dead centre perfect every time, but I'm always pretty close and the bunk trailer solves the rest. I find the most important part is putting the trailer in the water just deep enough. The guys who have to deal with river current while loading are the ones who impress me.

Here is his website.

http://www.guideonstep.com/

Doesn't look like he is selling yet.

Back