• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Independence Day Checkmate Style

Great Video for a bunch of wankers, No really, it’s the finest video yet. I’ll make sure Lisa sees it. Looks like a special time the kids will always remember. Glad to see Spence work out his problem. Take Care, ps. Wish I’d stay for that last day, but thought everyone left on Monday. Next time I’ll be prepared to stay one day longer. Cheers!!!!!’n

There's nothing quite like sleeping on your back seat in the middle of the Potomac, between the Pentagon and the Washington Memorial, and then being woken at 5:40am when the first jetliner comes in to land over the river at 500ft above your head!
Way to wake a hangover! :cheers::D

That was an awesome 24hr visit to DC for the fireworks with the gang.

Back