• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Kinkaid Memorial Day

ajexpress

I figure it'll be here before ya know it, so I'll start this thread early. Who's going to be down at Kinkaid Memorial Day? We usually head down Friday afternoon and come back sometime Sunday.

That's only 20 miles from my house. I was there yesterday and the water was running over the spillway. Hope it stays full .it was just to low at the ramp last year.OUCH
The fun patrol will be there that's for sure. I hope to see Jason's new addition to his boating family .

Ya well hafta see. It's too far out for me to plan. I'm glad the waters up in November I barely had enough water to launch my boat. Ill most likely be there at some time during the weekend.

We didn't have trouble launching last year, but it was low. If you are referring to the fun haters patrol, :rof:, yes they were out last year. I had to drive between two of them that were just hanging out at the ramp. Myself and another guy were coming in about the same time....he saw the po po and he started to slow down trying to let me go first. I figured, hell I'm not gonna slow down and act like I'm scared of them, and drove on.....they ended up leaving us both alone. Anyway, won't stop me from being back this year.

Back