• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Lake Cumberland Marine adds Checkmate

88Mate

This popped into my newsfeed this morning. Looks like LCM is going to carry the Checkmate line. Good to see some growth for Checkmate. Hopefully this turns into a great relationship for both parties.

http://speedonthewater.com/in-the-n...-marine-adds-checkmate-and-hustler-powerboats

Not trying to promote anyone who isn't a site sponsor, although maybe someone should invite them to join us here, just trying to share some happy news for Checkmate.

I read the reviews on LCM, mostly very very negative. Gave them the benefit of the doubt and bought a boat from them.
My mistake, the reviews were right.

I'm sure the guys at the factory would agree with you that they aren't good to work with. They never became a Checkmate dealer.

LCM is under new ownership and has gotten a lot better. They don't really deal in anything high performance anymore except for some used stuff. Now they have gone the way of wakeboard boats and pontoons. Kinda sucks really, my Dad and I used to go in there on rainy days and drool over the Outerlimits, Cigatettes, Fountains and Skaters. However, in the last year or so I have gone in to their parts department looking for off the wall parts and they have always delivered. They even take me into the back and raid the parts bins for their turbine powered Outerlimits "My Way". It would have been cool to see them become a Checkmate Dealer.

Back