• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Last Delaware blast of 2015

knarloid

Nov 27th, ChuckB and I and the families hit the Delaware on his 2400 for the last run of the year.

Turned out to be a great afternoon on a quiet, calm river.

Had lunch at Dave and Busters in Phillie before heading back for a final 'one and done' at a local haunt.

Kids had a blast sliding along the floor as Chuck 'tested' his acceleration with the new prop.

http://youtu.be/KJ7d5ZOImqw

image_zpsqspjaoum.jpg

DE2E4827-AC03-4623-8BF2-16F885DDB979_zpspciqiziz.jpg

image_zps3feltckh.jpg

image_zpsyduigqhp.jpg

image_zpsvbxamdot.jpg

image_zpsbyjw4fmt.jpg

image_zpsblcsfgsh.jpg

image_zpszlsjpcg7.jpg

878C644B-6924-4311-9372-6358A3BDE89B_zpsmwduqxxh.jpg

5DAF4887-D4DB-4673-9C1F-D46220351A38_zps5glszkes.jpg

55BE9BA7-8755-4760-87D2-4E8D7C84BC57_zpsvboc96fz.jpg

Thanks again Chuck!! :thumb:

Nice!

This will be memories that the kids will have forever!

BTW, it was 31 degrees up here yesterday. I pulled my 219 Persuader home from the dealership after winterization/shrinkwrap. It'll be driveway decor for the next 4 months...

Great pics and vid Kris:bigthumb: I had just as much fun as the kids with throwing the hammer down and motor trimmed up to get that little extra slide angle:D

That was a great way to end the season.

Great pics and vid Kris:bigthumb: I had just as much fun as the kids with throwing the hammer down and motor trimmed up to get that little extra slide angle:D

That was a great way to end the season.
I had the BBlades Blaster 24p and it worked great especially for top end use. With three adults, 4 kids, and full tank we did a few quick blasts to 70mph.
With light load I was able to hit 80mph a few weeks back. The every day prop for 78/79 mph is the Bravo 1 FS 24p. I'm trying not to surface these too much while turning because these were the two props I broke over the summer:shakehead:

Reactions: sim
Back