• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Lets See Some Checkmates With Twins

I seen a couple 25' convincors for sale over on S/F. There were no pics of them in the water though.

Last edited:
sharkey had this for sale last year

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thats what I want to do with my mate, just like sharkys. I plan on doing it this winter but with maybe some kind of graphics of some sort, kinda like the "Van Halan" crossed stripes.

i think mec245 has a few pictures with "twins" on his boat. :D

Heres yours truely, Hanging with multiple sets of twins I think there was a convention in town or something! :cheers

I would still prefer seeing a matched set of 300xs!!! But hey I dealt with it.

Attachments

• img083.jpg
    img083.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 520
Merc245, i want to go boating with you!! I'll let you run my boat if I hang w/ the girls.

The More the Merrier !!:cheers Like I've said before I'm not really the picture taking kind,you see where I prefer to be.But my friend was. I do need to get back intouch with him and go thru his archives to find some of the wilder ones!:drool:

Merc245 is MY IDLE!!!

I wish that little ol' Starflite could talk (or type)!

That thing has probably seen more butt than an astray. :eyecrazy:

Last I spoke to him he had it for sale and had either already bought, or was buying something bigger. Can't remember if he had already bought a Cigarette or Fountain or something along those lines.

-Chris

Just read the thread he picked up a TOP GUN and still had the checkmate that was Jan of 07

"I wish that little ol' Starflite could talk (or type)!"
Hotdaddy, you mean like the night Merc pulled an all nighter with a ole' friend, case of beer and a Stripper/Callgirl.:eyecrazy: Lets just say the Ole' friend did not make work the next day!

"I wish that little ol' Starflite could talk (or type)!"
Hotdaddy, you mean like the night Merc pulled an all nighter with a ole' friend, case of beer and a Stripper/Callgirl.:eyecrazy: Lets just say the Ole' friend did not make work the next day!

Yep, that is what I'm talk'n about!!!!

Back