• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Lets set something up in Jacksonville

bikercrze1

Well my family and I are stationed here in St Marys G.A. and once again It seems to be a very bland area with nothing going on so time to make some good times! Looking for some good people to cruise with up here near jacksonville we have some decent beaches and cumberland island shores is really close to us. Anyone in this area post it up and lets start taking our speed out on the water because damn the people here are SLOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW, and there is no speeed limit on the WATER!

I retired from the PD on Amelia Island- Know the IC VERY, VERY well! About the only fun get-to-gether you'll find around there is the Ft George inlet... everyone beaches there and has a great time. Raft-up.com has a bit more info on it, but I think it will be ALOT closer to what your looking for- cause your right- the ONLY other thing going on there is SLOOOOOOOOW cruising up n down the IC! If you ever make it down tot he Jax Landing by boat ( A FULL day's run ) that's alot of fun too, but right in the middle of down town JAX.

In N Fl.

Hey ya,ll finally back on line. Here in Melrose,Fl. Just east of Gainesville. Sante Fe Lake. Would love to meet with other Checkmaters. Can go to J-ville. Our lake is 6000 acres. Real nice. Good boat ramps.

Have A GOOD DAY
Bruce

Back