• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Logging in using ipad

Happening on my Galaxy S3 for a coupleof weeks too. Ironically I use "Boat" as a browser. If it continues to happen I'll try Dolphin for a bit as I keep it on my phone as a work around since Android stoppedssupporting Flash.

Hey Guys,

I talked to the folks at Outdoor Hub and they told me they couldn't duplicate the issue, but they have blocked the Toyota ads from appearing.

Let me know if the issue continues or if that solves it.

-Chris

im still using windows xp and it works fine.Ive been thinking of getting one of those fancy touchy feely phones instead of my 1818 get out and push flip phone:poke:
The difficulty these days is there are so many browser types and screen sizes that it makes it challenging to keep things compatible with all the various setups that exist.

Years ago I just worried about I.E. and Firefox on a computer screen.

Now we have people surfing from computers, tablets and phones.

The interesting thing is that even though we are running an older version of vBulletin, it is in many ways a more stable version of vBulletin as the newer versions have even more compatibility issues especially where the editor is concerned.

-Chris

Seems to be fine for me too! First post from my Samsung in many days!

I was quite worried that you all would forget about me. :rolleyes:

Thanks Chris!

HD

Glad to hear things seem to be working normally again. :thumb:

If there are any more issues, please post again in this thread and let me know. :)

Hopefully this doesn't mean y'all with revert back to getting into trouble with the boss. :D

-Chris

The Toyota add problem is gone for me however I've been noticing that it doesn't keep me logged in using my iPad. I click the "Remember me" box but it's been very forgetful lately. I think it started at the same time as the Toyota problem.

Anyone else or just me?

The Toyota add problem is gone for me however I've been noticing that it doesn't keep me logged in using my iPad. I click the "Remember me" box but it's been very forgetful lately. I think it started at the same time as the Toyota problem.

Anyone else or just me?

I had that problem, but it went away with the Toyota issue.

HD

Anyone else or just me?
What keeps you logged in to the site is the cookie the forum's software sets on your hard drive when you log in - that's what the "remember me" box sets is the cookie - the cookie also stores all your preferences etc.

If that cookie can't be set, or if it's corrupted, then you can get the issue you're having.

I would check and see if your security settings are set where it is blocking cookies, or alternatively, it can be a firewall that blocks cookies as well.

On some security protection setups, you can set trusted sites, if you have that type of set up, you could always try setting our domain as a trusted site and see if that resolves the issue.

-Chris

Back