• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Looking to possibly sell 2003 pulsare 2100 with 2003 Merc 200.

Tjbailey

2003 Pulsare 2100 with 2003 merc 200. Electric jack plate. This boat is in beautiful condition. It has Checkmates awesome red and white color scheme. Not sure what kind of price to put on the boat and testing the waters at this time. Not sure on hours but they are incredibly low for this year boat. It is always stored in doors and has been rarely used for the past 10-15 years. This is a 68-70 mph boat depending on conditions and load. You can contact me via email or phone 845 546 4892. My name is Trevor.

Thanks.

Oh it does have a matching red trailer which is also in great shape.

Price depends on if it’s a BR or LD model, is the Mercury EFI or a Optimax & any extras like mooring cover?

The boat has two mooring covers including one with side skirts to keep UV rays off the side of the boat.

So it’s a BR with a Merc 200 EFI. If interior is in good shape I would think a good starting price would be $18-19k. Good luck with sale. Lots of people asking for that style boat on the Checkmate owners group on FB btw.

So it’s a BR with a Merc 200 EFI. If interior is in good shape I would think a good starting price would be $18-19k. Good luck with sale. Lots of people asking for that style boat on the Checkmate owners group on FB btw.
According to my father the motor is carbureted.

Back