• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Made Reservations for Muskoka Today!

merc245

HrsYesterday I received a email from Michael Hart, (still on the list after 10 years). About their annual run a few hours north of Toronto. I happen to be at work and seen that time was available. So now I’m all in, just have let my girl know we’re doing a weekender in Canada. It’s a couple of weeks before she reports back to school so it should be a nice getaway.

As I mentioned before I made the inaugural run 10 yrs ago with the starflite. I’ll probably be the only I/O in the pack. But the country up there is beautiful, and the the folks are fantastic. Moving it to Friday is great too, instead of sitting in Toronto traffic for 2 hours on Friday afternoon, I’ll be boating on the Niagara Escarpment enjoying good times with great people. It’s only a six hour ride from Detroit, one of the closest events I’ve made. Looking forward to introducing my girl to a checkmate event.

p.s. sorry about being long winded but as I’m here at work again till 7pm tonight. At that time I’ll be finishing up 40 hrs of ot for the pay period. Thanks for allowing me to kill a 1/2 hr or so at time and half. Merc245

HrsYesterday I received a email from Michael Hart, (still on the list after 10 years). About their annual run a few hours north of Toronto. I happen to be at work and seen that time was available. So now I’m all in, just have let my girl know we’re doing a weekender in Canada. It’s a couple of weeks before she reports back to school so it should be a nice getaway.

As I mentioned before I made the inaugural run 10 yrs ago with the starflite. I’ll probably be the only I/O in the pack. But the country up there is beautiful, and the the folks are fantastic. Moving it to Friday is great too, instead of sitting in Toronto traffic for 2 hours on Friday afternoon, I’ll be boating on the Niagara Escarpment enjoying good times with great people. It’s only a six hour ride from Detroit, one of the closest events I’ve made. Looking forward to introducing my girl to a checkmate event.

p.s. sorry about being long winded but as I’m here at work again till 7pm tonight. At that time I’ll be finishing up 40 hrs of ot for the pay period. Thanks for allowing me to kill a 1/2 hr or so at time and half. Merc245

I'll be there! Yes its a great run. See you than.:cheers:

I told my girl (Lisa) Hey I got something here I think you need to read. She says “It sounds great, I like it when you plan everything and all she has to do pick out a few outfits 😎

Back