• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New floor

boatn70

so, my saga goes on. I am pretty disappointed in the fact that Checkmate didnt do such a good job sealing things up on my boat. But, thats old news!

I am ripping out the floor of the boat now because of a progressing soft floor on both sides of the fuel tank.

I am looking for the vinyl floor to lay back down, its a silver/grey color with 1/2" to 3/4" circles embossed in it. I will be replacing this on the new plywood and glass.

does anyone know where to find this stuff? I have heard Perelli makes some but not sure where to go for it?

I contemplated selling it but think the flooring should be done so I will just keep it!:bigthumb:

so, my saga goes on. I am pretty disappointed in the fact that Checkmate didnt do such a good job sealing things up on my boat. But, thats old news!

I am ripping out the floor of the boat now because of a progressing soft floor on both sides of the fuel tank.

I am looking for the vinyl floor to lay back down, its a silver/grey color with 1/2" to 3/4" circles embossed in it. I will be replacing this on the new plywood and glass.

does anyone know where to find this stuff? I have heard Perelli makes some but not sure where to go for it?

I contemplated selling it but think the flooring should be done so I will just keep it!:bigthumb:

Here you go: https://greatlakesskipper.com/lonse...rine-non-skid-boat-vinyl-flooring-linear-foot

Thank you! thats exactly it. all I could find to this point was individual tiles or 4' sections.

Thanks!! :cheers:

This is where I bought mine:https://www.plasteak.com/plasteak-r...e-grade-flooring/loncoin-marine-boat-flooring

I hired it done but I could call them to find out.
Let me know.
It looks good, shipping worked out perfect from great lakes. It was a little more gray than silver that I had before but a nice material.

They used a "good" contact cement. They use Formica brand.
He made a comment to clean both surfaces VERY well, use alcohol (not beer or whiskey!) on both surfaces, allow it to tack a little bit before pressing or rolling it out.

I hope this helps....mine is still stuck!

Back