• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New here with a 1994 219 Persuader

Brianh

Hey guys i'm Brian and i am new to the site. Here is a few pics of my 219 Persuader with a 454. I also have a video of kite tubing, I will post up the link check it out.

picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
picture.php
[/IMG]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQpa6h8tkys

Im assuming your from pennsylvania??

if you fill out your location, it may benefit you in the long run!!
:cheers:

It all depends on how big your balls are if you want to fly it higher, the longer rope and more speed the higher you go. My boat does about 77mph in perfect conditions and you need about 50-65mph to get a good steady flight(depending on riding size and wind direction, i weigh about 215-225LBS). I just got the tube near the end of last season so i didn't have much time to get good vids. I had it probably about 40ft up with a 75ft rope. Anyone want to host some pics for me?? I forgot my photobucket account.

Oh ya i do live in Pa

LOTS O FUN

These toys are more fun to watch at my age, they have been taken off the shelves here in Canada on a count of broken necks and backs . We have a few on my lake and I get a kick sittin on my deck and hearing the screams of fear (and fun) as they go by , I have seen them as high as 36 feet up and I know that because the ski rope is almost straight up and down !!:lol:

Nice vid, boat, truck & tube. Does that tube have some type of stabilizer weight in the rear to keep it in balance? From the video there's something in the rear unlike my old Stingray that flys all over the place!
Welcome

Hi
I also have a Persuader 219 1996
what do you have for a prop, and leg? and when you're doing 77mph is that gps or just the speedo also what is your wot rpm at that speed?

Hi
I also have a Persuader 219 1996
what do you have for a prop, and leg? and when you're doing 77mph is that gps or just the speedo also what is your wot rpm at that speed?

The prop is a 24 pitch 4 blade stainless trophy plus.I'm not sure what the rpm is, but to get 75-77 the conditions have to be perfect (low fuel, one person, smooth water). I'd love to get something different because I don't think the 219 is very safe at those speeds, I've almost lost it many of times due to chinewalking or hitting a wake.

Back