• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

New trailer for 251

2002XJR

Been looking at Loadmaster, both Ohio and Tampa, Owens and Son's, Charleston Trailers and Manning.
Most being in the $5000-$6000 range, Manning not being that much more, would you do it?

Been looking at Loadmaster, both Ohio and Tampa, Owens and Son's, Charleston Trailers and Manning.
Most being in the $5000-$6000 range, Manning not being that much more, would you do it?

I bought a brand new Venture Aluminum trailer a year or so ago for my 253 and I have been really happy with it, especially for the money. I think I paid $3800 for it. It pulls really nice and only weighs around 900lbs. I took the reflector stripes off the sides ans am having a vinyl decal/wrap made to go into the I-beams that has the Checkmate logo and a merc racing logo. It'll really dress it up.

I went the aluminum route after c-hawk closed down. They would have been my first choice.

37-ADFF79-A5-CC-456-A-927-B-5-F16204-AA911.jpg

Was thinking to take a look at a Venture as there is a dealer some what close by. They have a Commander series in stock for $4300.

Back