• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Post Labor Day Delaware Run

Where at on the Delaware do you all run? I am going to be out there that weekend to spend a weekend on the bay with my brother. If you all run down south we might have to try a run through the canal to the Delaware and hang out for a bit!

Where at on the Delaware do you all run? I am going to be out there that weekend to spend a weekend on the bay with my brother. If you all run down south we might have to try a run through the canal to the Delaware and hang out for a bit!
Last year we put in North of Philly. Would probably be doing that again.
It's up to the group and what works best for everybody.

Saturday definitely not. Sunday maybe. Gotta check the calendar. Dylan's birthday is Friday sowe may be having his party Sunday.

Timing is everything. This time the timing is off for me.

Going north to close the house for the season those two days.

I'll go easy on ya this time. If it gets to ruff just tap me on the shoulder and I'll idle her back.

:D

I bet Sim would let you ride in his lovely raspberry machine.

I'm going to have to play it by ear for now. You guys do what you gotta do and I'll try to get in on it.

Back