• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Production numbers for 21' Starflite and Pulsare models

AdamAdam

Hi
I have been trying to research the number of production of some checkmates. 1988 21' Starflite CB and 2007 21' Pulsare CB. I can't seem to find any info anywhere. Anybody have a thoughts or info on this? Thanks
Adam

You would have to find and access a hand written book that Checkmate has. Mike Combs kept track of all the boats and the dealers they went to. You would have to go page by page and count them.

Thanks for the response. I'm assuming that's not easy info to find. I was just trying to figure out whether these particular models were made in the tens the hundreds or the thousands...

We sometimes could do up to 3 hulls a day. I'm the guy that taped most of the molds. We did a lot of Starflites.

Back