• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Pulsare 2100 BR Owner

tavis22

Found and bought a 2011 Pulsare 2100 BR a few weeks ago. I was looking for three years and jumped as soon as this one popped up on boattrader. It's awesome. The only issue I have is that the center section of the windshield and the side (flat) panels look a lot like old foggy headlights. Is that a common issue and what would be way to fix it? Of course I emailed Veralex and they told me to contact the manufacturer so I'm not sure buying replacements is feasible.

Found and bought a 2011 Pulsare 2100 BR a few weeks ago. I was looking for three years and jumped as soon as this one popped up on boattrader. It's awesome. The only issue I have is that the center section of the windshield and the side (flat) panels look a lot like old foggy headlights. Is that a common issue and what would be way to fix it? Of course I emailed Veralex and they told me to contact the manufacturer so I'm not sure buying replacements is feasible.
Yup. Common. I have the same issue. Congrats on the new boat!

Well, that is only an issue with the new style glass. The transition happened in the middle of the 2008 model run. I have the early style windshield on mine and the glass is clear.

The newer windshield has nicer aluminum frame material with rounded edges, you do have that benefit.

Are they glass or plastic?, idk about the pulsare is why i ask if plastic get a few lense restore kits that should clear them up but it is time consuming with the wet sanding,
If glass idk what to say lol.

I went to a local glass shop , but that was just to cut refit a center section . 05 pulsare br

CrEliations Inc. in Davie, FL, hooked me up with replacements. Looks like a decent boat now....

Back