• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Rep power how does that work?

I don't know all of it but i know,
Every 100 liked posts gets a point.
You get points for time being a member. See guys with high rep that don't do anything but be long time members.
If someone adds to your rep with the icon and i think the higher the rep of the person giving you rep gets more points then a lower reped person.
Every 50 or 100 posts gets a point
But mostly its just the biggest shat talkers with the higher rep:rof:

Now stars I have no idea how you get those.

You get points for time being a member. See guys with high rep that don't do anything but be long time members.
If someone adds to your rep with the icon and i think the higher the rep of the person giving you rep gets more points then a lower reped person.

The stars are from sleeping with goats from what I understand . I don' t have any stars . 1 star =10 goats (Dave has 2 stars)etc etc.

Last edited:
Oh, so you have more rep power then me?? That's' like being proud of sh*tting yourself... :rof:

It's complicated how it works...LOL...

In a nutshell, it's based on post count, thank-you's you receive, and also it's influenced if people give you positive or negative rep. The people who have higher rep themselves, have more influence when they give you rep. So if someone with very little rep gives you rep, it only makes a small difference, if someone with a really high rep give you some, then it has more influence.

And then there is the goat factor of course.... :D

-Chris

Just found out that i have one star now and my green lights are going back to zero again. So a star is a mark and the lights are going up again to the next star?

Sorry for posting this but being here long and not knowing how it works sounds silly in my mind.
Rep power isnt a big thing to me. Not knowing is.

Maybe the stars should be renamed,

"Huddies"

Inside joke, you have to be paying attention in class to get it.

I'm not sure if you're on FB but Hudy has a page. Brian and I help him with it since he has broken a few tablets with his hooves. Dam goat breaks everything.

Just found out that i have one star now and my green lights are going back to zero again. So a star is a mark and the lights are going up again to the next star?

Sorry for posting this but being here long and not knowing how it works sounds silly in my mind.
Rep power isnt a big thing to me. Not knowing is.
The big stars are good. ;)

I gave you some rep yesterday and it shot you up a bit. LOL! :D

-Chris

Back