• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Saginaw Bay Fun Run July 18th

illMATTic

There will be a fun run and raft up out to the Charity islands on July 18th. There is a facebook page for it. Looks like there are over 100 attendees right now.

It looks like there will be some big money boats showing up.

I was thinking yeah and then the date clicked in my head.:brickwall: I would like to meet up another time though. We will be at Lake Cumberland for the rally also . I have not been out to the Charity Islands since perch fishing with my Dad and he has been gone since 1981. Sounds like a good time .:thumb:

HieyMatt,
How's it going. What you got in mind? I work that Friday and Sunday that's why I'm not heading down to Cumberland, But maybe a quick run up Sag town on Saturday. I get off work at 7am so it would 11ish before I get near the water up that way. Let me know your agenda maybe we meet up somewhere. Jeff

Jeff, Not sure what the plans are yet. We got a couple slips at liberty harbor for the night. We may launch in Bay City but still not sure. Once I get everything nailed down I'll let you know.

Far anyone interested...

Looks like there will be three flights of boats leaving the mouth of the river and heading out to Charity island. Starting at 10:30,11:00, and 12:00 Saturday morning. There are close to two hundred attendees listed on the Facebook page. :thumb:

The raft-up will be located on the west side of the island.

I am sure I will launch in Bay City at Vets Park. I have a couple slips at Liberty Harbor for the night.

Any other Checks heading out? Lets meet up and represent.

I may head out. Not going to Cumberland now due to family health issues. Still may be able to take a day and join in on this however

Back