• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Saturday-4/18/2015-Gonna be gorgeous

sim

Forecast says this weekend (saturday) is gonna be sunny in the mid to high 70's.
A "can't miss" day. (Saturday specifically)
Anybody wanna come out and play? And where?
Greenwood? Hopatcong? Hudson/Manhattan? Delaware? Raritan river/bay?
Would be nice to see some Buds after this brutal, endless winter.
Anyways.. I'll be out Saturday.
Opinions?
Whoops- just saw that I posted this under "Chesapeake" rather than "Liberty" mates.
I get so confused at times about where I'm from. (don't even say it Patroni.)

I playing a game on Saturday between 11 and 1, and by the time I get home it will be 2.
I'll have to pass this time. Garden needs my attention now so I can get on the water more from next month.

And Sundays are now taken up with kids sports (lacrosse) followed by my sports (its kind of cool to play rugby with my 8yr old daughter!).

I playing a game on Saturday between 11 and 1, and by the time I get home it will be 2.
I'll have to pass this time. Garden needs my attention now so I can get on the water more from next month.

And Sundays are now taken up with kids sports (lacrosse) followed by my sports (its kind of cool to play rugby with my 8yr old daughter!).
Sucks (and amazingly wonderful) to have family commitments.
Good on you!
I'm trying to figure out how to pay college tuition come August.
I know what you're planning-:poke: Good luck.
Send our love to SWMBO See ya soon.

Hey Sim, I would love to but have the boat down south jersey getting all the scheduled maintenance done. It will be complete before the weekend but wont have time to drive down and back to the Delaware river for Saturday. I will probably just take my first run of the season down there on Sat. but will be planning to bring it back up for river runs.

There is a nice new restaurant/bar on the Neshaminy Creek with plenty of dock space I want to check out. This is the link: http://www.hightidesbensalem.com/

Fired the beater boat yesterday for the first time this season, Checkmate needs some love though. Got a lot of family stuff going on this Saturday.

John

Sim,
I would love to catch up with you this weekend, but I will be away on a bike trip. Count me in for the next time tho, have fun.
TB

Reactions: sim
Weather hear is sounding the same! :cheers:
I have to work all day and dont have a Checkmate to go play in... :brickwall:

Reactions: sim
I think I see what's going on here. Nobody can make it out?

Donate a Testicle. Alright ladies. Hope to see ya soon.

I think I see what's going on here. Nobody can make it out?

Donate a Testicle. Alright ladies. Hope to see ya soon.
I am going to try and get the boat tomorrow so I can hit the Delaware with you on Saturday. Please hold off on the testicle donation party.

I am going to try and get the boat tomorrow so I can hit the Delaware with you on Saturday. Please hold off on the testicle donation party.
Dahuuude!!! We'll save 3 for you.
Hope to see you. If not we'll see you soon. Gonna put in at Burlington.

Forecast says this weekend (saturday) is gonna be sunny in the mid to high 70's.
A "can't miss" day. (Saturday specifically)
Anybody wanna come out and play? And where?
Greenwood? Hopatcong? Hudson/Manhattan? Delaware? Raritan river/bay?
Would be nice to see some Buds after this brutal, endless winter.
Anyways.. I'll be out Saturday.
Opinions?
Whoops- just saw that I posted this under "Chesapeake" rather than "Liberty" mates.
I get so confused at times about where I'm from. (don't even say it Patroni.)

ME ????????????

Get out there and enjoy that Enforcer and some water Sim!! I might just have to go sit on my buddies toon and drink a beer after work today! :cheers:

Hey Sim. I was out on the Delaware today and didn't see you. I saw another guy with a CM and noticed him from a distance because he had the largest logo I've ever seen that read Pulsare on the sides that spanned the whole length of the boat. Wish I took a pic.

Hey Sim. I was out on the Delaware today and didn't see you. I saw another guy with a CM and noticed him from a distance because he had the largest logo I've ever seen that read Pulsare on the sides that spanned the whole length of the boat. Wish I took a pic.

We have all seen pics of that on here or somewhere. The owner loves it. To each is own.

was it this one,
10733995_10203890864566074_4073454370312494204_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back