• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

So I’m back

AEstream

6 years ago I sold my 283 Checkmate to step up to a bigger boat. Last week I rejoined the checkmate family. I bought a 1995 2100 pulsare BR. With a 225 3.0l.

I’m very excited for this boat I had wanted one for a while, I love that it is fast but a little more family practical. I was looking for a boat my daughter could drive as she will be getting her boating license next year. I look forward to ripping around and eventually upgrading to a 300 Hpdi yami that I’m having built.

Great to be back with a checkmate!!

Welcome back J

When are you dunking her into Keuka? 22-August is the Trump rally boat parade if you’re interested. You could tie her up to the dock or better yet the neighbors dock.

Post some pictures of your boat. I would really like to see them. I have a. 1996 Pulsare 2100 BR with a 3.0L 225 EFI. Great fast and fun boat for the family.

Thanks for posting the pictures. Your boat looks awesome! I love the red exterior. Yours has the same color scheme interior as mine. I like seeing all the smiles on the faces of the family.

Thanks man hopefully will get on keuka soon. Yes I still have the hustler too. How is your boat running?

Cool! My boat's running good, lake has been extremely crowded lately, i usually wait till the evening when it calms down to get it out! There's been quite a few nice Checkmates on the lake this season.

Nice Boat!

That was for sale local to me, I liked that boat a lot. I am looking at a 25 checkmate center console also, think I am buying it or I would have grabbed the 21. Good luck with it.

Back