• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Spy Photo and Video of Checkmate's New Miami Boat show boat.

cooperider

Here it is everyone. I was told if I posted the picture I would be hunted down.

attachment.php

And here is the video of the boat on the water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Attachments

• image-not-found.jpg
    image-not-found.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 198
Hey Jimway, it's cold and nasty here in Ohio, ain't it about time for another story, give me sumthin to wake up for????

Not much better here. 14 inches of snow, single digit temps over the weekend. Picked up a new to me f150 which promptly dropped it's rear drive line in a wet slushy low spot. You can imagine my day today. I found another nice f150 for Mrs. Jim. Motor ended up being toast. Found a police expedition and transferred the engine and pcm tune and a bunch of other stuff into her 150. I need to reset the speed limiter now because it spanks pretty good and she (Mrs. Jim) needs to be slowed down a notch or two. She's beat me twice with it already.

Miami boat show opens at 10:00 Eastern.
Maybe the photos can be "released" then?

Anyone going to be there in person?

Send some sunshine back to us in the midwest dealing with the 4th winter storm in the past 3 weeks. . . .

Back