• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

St. Louis Boat Show

jordan705

Anyone going to the boat show this weekend. I'm going sat. and staying (got to get out of the house) havent been for awhile but if I remember it isnt to bad and if anything else getting something to eat and after party will be worth it.

Ya I'm going a couple days. There are barely any powerboats anymore just to warn you. I think there were like 4 last year. But it's still boats. I love boats no matter what kind! Closes kinda early tho at 9. I won't be partying after as ill have the family with me.

Ya I didn't figure there would be many powerboats there but like you said boats are boats and its something to do, ill prob be there round 2 sat

I wish I would have gotten your number but always sometime else, the boat show wasn't to bad actually although I couldn't get anyone to give a price breaks at all. By 6 we were already gone and at big daddy's anyway and ill just say it was a crazy night at the least with mardi gras

Back