• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Ultimate "green" tow rig

From the cab of Jimways F 250 HD= "Was that a speed bump?" (or a prius), On another occasion, "I dont always downshift hard like that, just next to a prius, so they can feel the enviornment hurt", While next to a prius at a stop light, "Thanks Buddy, I'm using all of the gas that you are saving", and "Hey, you know I raced one of those things the other day, only had him for the first 50 feet or so. (prius driver smirks) "I can only walk so fast"... Oh yeah, after following one of those things doing 40mph (their apparent top speed in the fast lane) on a 55mph stretch for an uncomfortably long period, hand em some AA energizers at the stop. "Here's some performance upgrade for ya. Might help you achieve the posted limit next time".

I’ve been saying it years, “THE MORE OTHERS WORRY ABOUT THEIR MPG’s, THE LESS I HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT MINE!

prius door window height just happens to coincide with the height of the exhaust outlet of the F350. You can almost sneak up on a Ninja with one of them though, they are so quiet that they can run into you at the local box store especially if the driver is looking down at his smart phone (probably at the global warming App) and not up where he is going.

Oh, man...that's one conflicted green boater. I mean, I think that's an EFI on the back of that thing. I had one of those, whatever positive environmental mojo he thought he had going with that Prius is being undone to the max with that motor...I think the only thing worse would be a Pro XB. If you're going to go green, go Opti, or V-Rod. Just sayin'. ;)

Back