• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

vacation video Italy Lago Maggiore with the checkmate senator

I hope bonaire. First week december go diving with Will hyder and Bill hyder also from this forum. Diving. Will and i met on LC.

Lake cumberland is on the planning for next year, after that croatia or same spot italy.
The kids have a blast on that campsite in italy and that saves me and welmoed from running after the kids all those 14 days.
I have been thinking about croatia but its a long drive of 2,5 days one way. So that choice cost 5 days total from my vacationtime. And italy is 17hours one way. Thats 2 days time.
The kids are okay with 1 day driving, but 2 days (croatia) i dont know.

About the LC meeting movie, that needs an hour of 2 editing and than its finished. Wil do that this weekend. Its busy on work.

Awesome video!

I cant wait for Bonaire, hope you can make it! Drive the checkmate on over to use as our dive boat..haha

Next year Croatia! After 5 years same spot want to see something different. Nothing wrong with lago Maggoire but different spot would be nice.

Missed this thread
Wife and I were amazed.
You're fortunate to be able to go boating in such a nice place
Thanks for sharing

Back