• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Welcome Hustler Inc

Kurtster

I havn't really seen an official welcoming of the Hustler Boats to this forum.
Yes we've had some discussions about the merger but pretty much those thread discussions spiraled downward with talk about a certain previous owner of Checkmate.
I kinda hope this thread just stays focused on the "boats" themselves and not the politics of the company or the industry, {we all know how ugly that can get}.
Hustler is part of our family now.......
So, without futher ado {I've never actually used the word "ado"}.....
I would like to give a HUGE WELCOME :welcome: to the Hustler brand to this forum, ---- if anyone has any pics of Hustlers or any kool Hustler stories, lets start posting them so as to show our support for this great merger.
I know of two forum members with Hustler boats {current and past} --- we welcome your pics and stories.

Let me start off by posting this really kool music video of a Hustler promo vid of the Rockit.
It is Rockit Science.

Enjoy :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNDsXcdjgiw

My dream boat:

0-39_Diesel.jpg

6-39_Diesel.jpg

39 Rockit w/staggered twin 6.7 Cummins diesels.

Found a video of it on YouTube, looks like two pipes out the back, one from each engine.

I'm headed out tonight for my maiden voyage since my repaint, ill have to see if I can get a short video put up later.

That would be awesome jazzy --- videos / pics / info on what numbers you bang out with her /, anything would be good.

Good luck on the maiden voyage since the repaint --- just like someone said to me recently ---- after the first scratch, you'll drive it like you mean it :D

I have a 32 straight bottom(that hull was a world kilo record holder for a long time). Mine was repowered and rerigged before I bought it the owner had a slingshot as well and basically swapped drive trains. He had 850's w scx drives in it and ran in the low teens. It now has carbed 500 hps with 177 blowers and old style sportube headers. The motors are moved forward to even out the center of gravity with the 12" stellings extension boxes. I have 1.36 gear ratio bravo performance drives with nose ones and a raised x dimension my bullets sit about an inch below the hull. So far my personal best is 92/93 at just shy of 5200 Rpm's on a set of box stock 28p hydro's.

I have a 32 straight bottom(that hull was a world kilo record holder for a long time). Mine was repowered and rerigged before I bought it the owner had a slingshot as well and basically swapped drive trains. He had 850's w scx drives in it and ran in the low teens. It now has carbed 500 hps with 177 blowers and old style sportube headers. The motors are moved forward to even out the center of gravity with the 12" stellings extension boxes. I have 1.36 gear ratio bravo performance drives with nose ones and a raised x dimension my bullets sit about an inch below the hull. So far my personal best is 92/93 at just shy of 5200 Rpm's on a set of box stock 28p hydro's.

Hey Jazzy
I hope you don't mind me posting this pic of your Hustler---- It's been one of my favorite boats in the forum but before Hustler became part of the family I never really dared to admit it ;)

Man I love this boat......

checkmatehustlerjazzy.jpg

That would be awesome jazzy --- videos / pics / info on what numbers you bang out with her /, anything would be good.

Good luck on the maiden voyage since the repaint --- just like someone said to me recently ---- after the first scratch, you'll drive it like you mean it :D

You may have jinxed me, I caught the mailbox on the way out the driveway; and put about a 4 foot long gouge in the side. So no pics for me, I already called the painter and told him he had 2 weeks to get it done before our local poker run. Other than that boat ran great

Hustler's are definitely nice boats but
I wonder if they will be able to make money with Checkmate
when nobody else seems able to in today's boat market.

You may have jinxed me, I caught the mailbox on the way out the driveway; and put about a 4 foot long gouge in the side. So no pics for me, I already called the painter and told him he had 2 weeks to get it done before our local poker run. Other than that boat ran great

Sorry to hear that, I hate that feeling.

HD

Back