• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Wolf River 7/25

CMK

Anyone still planning to hit the Wolf on the 25th? I have a buddy who lives up that way so I'm heading that weekend either way but it would be cool to meet up with some of you guys. It looks like the S&F guys are trying to nail down some meet times & places. Hope to see you there.

yah i'm still in..i'll be crusin' around. gettin smoked by all u guys with the 3 hundies :thumb:... man i need to upgrade to a 21 :drool:

still up in the air....... no 300 hundie here... just a lil ol 225 SUPER MAG!!!! ps... a good place to meet is the weed bed on poygan.....kurt

I use red bank on the river just a touch north of fremont... you don't have the BS of the landing in fremont..... especially if it's nice......kurt

Yeah that's what I was thinking about ! Couldn't remember the name. Knew there was a campground right there.

Never been up that way. Is Red Bank off Cty Rd H?
When date is closer we should pick a time.

Thanks Hotbeek.

And Kurt/2Springers26 - If you make it, I'll buy ya one for the QuickCleen tip.

Weather permitting (looks like a chance of rain), I'll be launching at a buddies place in Winneconne. Any idea where you guys willl be when?

whats everybodys time frame on saturday? i've got the whole day free until about 4:00... what time is everybody launching?

Red Bank? Anyone besides me & WICheckmate hitting the water? I was planning on launching in Winneconne near a friends place, from there any where to hook-up?

mouth of the wolf by freemont

we could meet at the mouth of the wolf right by freemont their... along that rock ledge.. partridge lake i think... we could meet their around noonish?

Looks like I'm launching at Winneconne at 10:30am and tagging along with my buddies small local poker run. We'll be in Winneconne/Poygan, then Butte & Winnebago and then back to Winneconne. WI checkmate I PM'd you

Not sure yet if i'm making it.......A week from HELL!!!!!!!!!.......... If i'm out i'll be @ the weed bed on poygan about 12 to1 this is about 1 mile straght out kinda from wolf cut off ...

well WINDY was the word on saturday and quite choppy would be an understatement but i did get to meet with cmk for a bit at the boatyard resteraunt.. was poygan as bad as winnibago and butte mort? hopfully you ended up with a better poker hand then wich u started cmk ;)

Back