• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

WTB: Checkmate Open bow 21 or 24ft.

Amcreynolds3

Hey guys, Looking to pick up a BRX 2400 (preferably), but may consider 21ft open bow with the right motor.
Let me know what you have, not looking for brand new. Used with low to moderate hours of usage.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forum, be patient and be ready, the 2400brx is about the most in demand Checkmate hull, so when one comes along that has nice graphics, is powered well and priced right it usual sells in a few days or less. I’ve never seen more than two on the market at the same time.

Thanks! you are correct. I have searched high and low.
I located 2 so far in my search. One in SC currently; price is a little too steep at 60,000 dollars though for a 2009. I saw one too that was 85,0000 in PA. Prices are nuts right now, I may end up having to wait 1-2 years to let them drop back down to reasonable prices in the 30s and 40s; but who knows?

Sadly you missed out on the Estate sale of the 2020 about a month back, maybe a little too new and expensive but a very good deal for what it was.

Sadly you missed out on the Estate sale of the 2020 about a month back, maybe a little too new and expensive but a very good deal for what it was.
Yes, that boat sold for a deal and was essentially brand new (less than 10 hours). I have spoken with the new owner and he couldn't be happier. I have a 2020 / 300R 2400 Pulsare long deck and will likely sell mine in another 3 years. Tom's BRX was the last boat built in Bucyrus and mine was the 2nd last.

Back