• Welcome to the Checkmate Community Forums forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions, articles and access to our other FREE features.
    By joining our free community you will be able to:

» Interact with over 10,000 Checkmate Fanatics from around the world!
    » Post topics and messages
    » Post and view photos
    » Communicate privately with other members
    » Access our extensive gallery of old Checkmate brochures located in our Media Gallery
    » Browse the various pictures in our Checkmate photo gallery

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support by clicking here or by using the"contact us" link at the bottom of the page.

Longtime member/first time poster

lt133

Well, I have been enjoying this site since joining in April 2003 but have never posted and thought it about time I did. I have aquired some great tips, advice and knowledge over the last four years and look forward to enjoying this site for a long time to come. I own a 1988 Convincor 251 and do most of my boating in New Hampshire and Lake Sebago, ME. I am in the process of hopefully my last upgrade for a while to this boat since I purchased it in 2002, installing new motor (new paint, graphics, interior, guages, switches etc. previous). I will post pics as soon as I can get some decent ones and any details if anyone is interested. Glad to be here.

:welcome:

I'm surprised you waited this long to post!?! There are alot of people that can help you here. I have been just a member for just 2 months and I can't believe how much I have already learned! This is a GREAT forum and many thanks to all the people that support this site!!!:bigthumb:

Nice to see you posting lt. :)

And thank you for becoming a supporting member. :)

Back